Three Easy Steps to Get Started!
Call our office or schedule your appointment or use our contact form and we will contact you.
2. Account Setup
If you do not already have a MyChart account you will need to set up an account at houstonmethodist.org/mychart
3. Begin your Visit
You can find the MyChart app in the app store on your device. You will need to accept the terms of agreement and choose Houston Methodist.
Download the MyMethodist app from the Apple App Store or the Google play store. Please keep in mind, you cannot attend this virtual consult on a laptop or computer. Only via phone or tablet.
Visit our office from your own home.
Before your visit:
- Sign your consent in MyChart. They will send you a notification.
- Our office will confirm your visit via email and send you links to your new patient paperwork as well as further instructions about your virtual visit.
- Return your paperwork and photos to our office (details will be included in the email from our office)
- Check to make sure your camera and microphone work on the device you will use for your visit and you have a strong WiFi connection and your device is fully charged or plugged in.
- Our office will reach out to you about 45 minutes before your scheduled visit to help you prepare and address any issues if needed.
- Prepare for your visit by choosing a quiet, private location. You should undress for your consult and wear a bathrobe.
Follow Up:You can find a summary of your consult in MyChart within your appointment about an hour after.
Common problems with connection, video, and audio:
- Audio-Make sure phone is not on mute or silenced
- Connection and Video- Try to disconnect and reconnect. If this does not solve problem, please call 713-441-7265 for support.